Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

6mm British Paras

These are Adler miniatures. They are mainly in helmets, apart from some officers and crew, which is a pity as the red berets look nice and break up the figures nicely.

The bases are made from formica sheets, which are used for laminating MDF furniture. They are somewhere between 0.8 and 1mm thick. That would be too diddy to handle, but my basing gunk bulks the base up just enough. At least the bases do not overwhelm the figures. I may try this stuff for my 20mm paras which are on 1" square bases (in 2s).





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'd love to see the pics, but in my browser nothing is displaying... que pasa? I collect Adler 6mm Napoleonics, and, apart from on Adler's website, I don't often see other instances of this manufacturer's figures in painting posts.

    ReplyDelete