Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

War of the Spanish Succession Irish Brigade in 10mm

I had my painters paint up the Irish Brigade for me for a Christmas present to myself. I am slowly building up forces for a Blenheim game. Not all of these regiments fought at Blenheim, but I decided to get the lot done at once anyway. I have one girl who can hand paint these flags very accurately. She has a very good eye.

War of the Spanish Succession Clare Irish Regiment in French Service





War of the Spanish Succession Dillon Irish Regiment in French Service

War of the Spanish Succession Dorrington Irish Regiment in French Service

War of the Spanish Succession Fitzgerald Irish Regiment in French Service
War of the Spanish Succession Galmoy Irish Regiment in French Service
War of the Spanish Succession Lee Irish Regiment in French Service

No comments:

Post a Comment