Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 30, 2017

28mm Ancient British Warriors (Warlord Games)

These are 28mm Ancient British Warriors from Warlord Games. Painting each figure takes almost double the time I take to paint a Napoleonic figure. Luckily most of the shields are done with shield transfer. I still have a lot of Old Glory Ancients hanging around because I don't have transfers for them and the shields are too much hassle to paint. I'll have to find compatible shield transfers from somewhere else. Probably LBM have something that will work.


There are no transfers for the body paint! Luckily, you don't need as many units for playing ancients. Those take quite a bit of time.

These models are in the "Hail Caesar" range.




I photographed each group of five figures, front and back. Apologies for the verbosity. There is a lot to see. [Edit, then I went back and photographed some singles.]






























No comments:

Post a Comment